The FoodDetail Review Board is a team of healthcare professionals, academicians, physicians, and content editors who ensure our content is high-quality and aligned with our core values.
We aim to encourage consumer demand for healthy foods and meals through awareness of a healthy diet. Through interactive and evidence-based articles, the FoodDetail team encourages people to adopt healthy dietary practices while purchasing, preparing, and consuming foods.
Article Review Process
- Our writing experts access and gather key resources published by government agencies, universities, and research organizations.
- Write an article that addresses the queries of general people like you in an easy to understand words and sentences, answering each query based on scientific evidence.
- FoodDetail experts review the document and ask for necessary edits, corrections, more evidence, etc.
- Authors receive the document, make necessary edits and submit it to the FoodDetail expert panel for review.
- After getting clearance from the review panel, the article publishes on the website. It goes on periodic revision based on the nature of data and information. As soon as new scientific evidence or data gets published, our editors/authors make necessary updates after getting approval from the review team.
Our Board Members
Dr. Shreekrishna Maharjan, PostDoc
Expertise: Biochemistry, Pathology, Molecular Medicine, and Genomics
Education: New York Medical College & Toledo Medical Center
Shreekrishna Maharjan is a researcher and associate professor of biochemistry and molecular biology.
Find a short bio here
Read research publication here
Dr. Sharad Pokhrel, MCh
Expertise: Surgery, Patient Health
Education: National Academy of Medical Sciences
Sharad Pokhrel is a senior consultant and associate professor of gastro, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, and laparoscopy surgery at the National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), Bir Hospital.
Expertise: Infectious Disease Diagnosis, Biological Science
Education Tribhuvan University
Tankeshwar Acharya is an Assistant Professor and Microbiologist at the Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Patan Academy of Health Sciences, Lalitpur, Nepal. He has established a niche microbiology blog site microbeonline.com.
He is the founder of Nepal’s top education portal, edusanjal.com.
Ashma Shrestha, M.Sc
Expertise in Infectious Diseases, Nutrition
Education: Tribhuvan University
Ashma Shrestha is a Microbiology Graduate. She is also a contributing editor for microbeonline.